*Click link below*
Eco-Flex® Sidewalk Tiles provide immediate access once installed, accommodating all wheelchair, walker, bicycle, pedestrian traffic. The manageable size allows for a very simple and quick installation for any project type. This product can also withstand snow removal allowing acceptance to any location regardless of climate.
Sidewalk Blocks 2’x3′
Size: 36″ L x 24″ W x 2″ (6 sq ft)
Weight: 60 lbs
Colors: Black, Grey, Brown, Redwood
Applications: Municipal sidewalks, residential sidewalks, golf cart paths, decks, fire pits, hot tub pads, patios, walk out basements, parking pads, shed flooring
Shipping: FOB Legal, Alberta, Canada
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
- Made from 100% recycled rubber tires.
- Accommodates wheelchairs, walkers, and all pedestrian traffic.
- The installation process is quick and easy, providing an instant, anti-slip surface.
- Offer the durability required to withstand bicycles and sidewalk plows allowing access into any location regardless of climate.
- Easy handling.
- Simple and Quick Installation.
- Modular slabs can be lifted and re-set as required.
- Provides instant access once installed, no need to wait for the surface to dry or cure.
- Flexible – will not crack or separate from frost heaves like concrete.
- Attractive decorative pattern.
- Attractive color options, without the steep price of stamped concrete.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Long lasting, durable product.
- The bottom has vertical and horizontal drainage channels.
- All season, all weather durability including snow plowing and de-icing.
- Safe, anti-slip surface can reduce liability claims.
- Allows for instant access to underground utilities without losing investment.
- Surfaces are comfortable to walk on and will be sure to put a “bounce” into everyone’s step.