Eco-Flex® Sidewalk Tiles provide immediate access once installed, accommodating all wheelchair, walker, bicycle, pedestrian traffic. The manageable size and patented, rigid spine durability allows for very simple and quick installation for any project type. This product can also withstand snow removal allowing acceptance to any location regardless of climate.
Sidewalk Blocks 2’x3′
Size: 36″ L x 24″ W x 2″ (6 sq ft)
Weight: 60 lbs
Colors: Grey, Black, Redwood, Brown, Terra-Cotta
Applications: Municipal Sidewalks, Residential Sidewalks, Golf Cart Paths, Decks, Fire Pits, Hot Tub Pads, Patios, Walk Out Basements, Parking Pads, Shed Flooring
Shipping: FOB Legal, Alberta, Canada
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
- Made from 100% recycled rubber tires.
- Accommodates wheelchairs, walkers, and all pedestrian traffic.
- The installation process is quick and easy, providing an instant, anti-slip surface.
- Offer the durability required to withstand bicycles and sidewalk plows allowing access into any location regardless of climate.
- Easy handling.
- Simple and Quick Installation.
- Modular slabs can be lifted and re-set as required.
- Provides instant access once installed, no need to wait for the surface to dry or cure.
- Flexible – will not crack or separate from frost heaves like concrete.
- Attractive decorative pattern.
- Attractive color options, without the steep price of stamped concrete.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Long lasting, durable product.
- The bottom has vertical and horizontal drainage channels.
- All season, all weather durability including snow plowing and de-icing.
- Safe, anti-slip surface can reduce liability claims.
- Allows for instant access to underground utilities without losing investment.
- Surfaces are comfortable to walk on and will be sure to put a “bounce” into everyone’s step.