Eco-Flex® Rubber planks can be used for a variety solutions. They work well to gain access to areas an industrial mat will not work.
Size: 120″ L x 12″ W – No Wire: 120″ L x 12″ W x 1.5″ – With Wire: 120″ L x 12″ W x 3″
Weight: 170 lbs | 77 kg
Applications: Road protection, track equipment protection, trailer decks, pipeline crossings, road crossings & more.
Shipping: FOB Legal, Alberta, Canada.
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
- Ideal for rig matting access.
- Embedded lifting lugs for easy placement by equipment.
- Anti slip and designed to handle any loading ramp excessive weight.
- Cost effective and easy to fit, easily installed in just a few seconds.
- Rubber provide a durable, safe means of navigating uneven surfaces.
- Modular design makes our Ramps a practical and affordable heavy equipment accessibility solution.
- Made from recycled rubber tires which will provide years & years of service!
- Ramps will help you save time and money. Instead of temporarily laying down asphalt or gravel to access driveways or get over curbs during construction/municipal projects,
- Easily placed, relocated and removed as needed.
- No more wasted ramp material cost, messy cleanup or lost time.
- Other applications includes access ramps for driveways and entrances during road construction, ideal for construction/paving contractors, municipalities or on-site business use.