Rubber Patio Blocks is a cost effective way to build a patio or garden walkway. It is made of 100 percent recycled tires and can be installed right over your old concrete, asphalt, and wood or even create new surfaces creating an attractive and distinctive looking surface.
Size: 24″ L x 24″ x 1″ W (4 sq. ft.)
Weight: 24 lbs
Colors: Grey, Black, Redwood, Brown, Terra-Cotta
Applications: Decks, Fire Pits, Hot Tub Pads, Patios, Sidewalks, Terraces, Walk Out Basements.
Shipping: FOB Legal, Alberta, Canada.
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
- Made from 100% recycled rubber tires.
- Accommodates wheelchairs, walkers, and all pedestrian traffic.
- The installation process is quick and easy, providing an instant, anti-slip surface when completed.
- Offer the durability required to withstand bicycles and sidewalk plows, allowing access into any location regardless of climate.
- Easy handling.
- Simple and Quick Installation (must be glue down).
- Modular slabs can be lifted and re-set as required.
- Provides instant access, no need to wait for the surface to dry or cure.
- Flexible – will not crack or separate from frost heaves like concrete.
- Attractive decorative pattern.
- Attractive color options, without the steep price of stamped concrete.
- Environmentally friendly.
- The bottom has vertical and horizontal drainage channels.
- Long lasting, durable product.
- All season, all weather durability including snow plowing and de-icing.
- Safe, anti-slip surface can reduce liability claims.
- Surfaces are comfortable to walk on and will be sure to put a “bounce” into everyone’s step.