Eco-Flex® Patio Blocks are a cost effective way to build a patio or garden walkway. They are made of 100% recycled tires and can be installed right over your old concrete, asphalt, and wood or even create new surfaces creating an attractive and distinctive looking surface.
Size: 24″ L x 24″ x 1″ W (4 sq. ft.)
Weight: 24 lbs
Colors: Grey, Black, Redwood, Brown, Terra-Cotta
Applications: Decks, fire pits, hot tub pads, patios, sidewalks, terraces, walk out basements.
Shipping: FOB Legal, Alberta, Canada.
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
- Made from 100% recycled rubber tires.
- Accommodates wheelchairs, walkers, and all pedestrian traffic.
- The installation process is quick and easy, providing an instant, anti-slip surface when completed.
- Offer the durability required to withstand bicycles and sidewalk plows, allowing access into any location regardless of climate.
- Easy handling.
- Simple and Quick Installation (must be glue down).
- Modular slabs can be lifted and re-set as required.
- Provides instant access, no need to wait for the surface to dry or cure.
- Flexible – will not crack or separate from frost heaves like concrete.
- Attractive decorative pattern.
- Attractive color options, without the steep price of stamped concrete.
- Environmentally friendly.
- The bottom has vertical and horizontal drainage channels.
- Long lasting, durable product.
- All season, all weather durability including snow plowing and de-icing.
- Safe, anti-slip surface can reduce liability claims.
- Surfaces are comfortable to walk on and will be sure to put a “bounce” into everyone’s step.