Eco-Walk Industrial Walkways is permanent and portable walkways with reflective yellow tape on edges. It is a safe, anti-slip surface provides instant access.
Size: 14′ L x 7’6” W x 3.2″ | 4.27 m L x 2.29 m W x 0.08 m
Weight: 1850 lbs [+/- 50 lbs] | 839 kg [+/- 23 kg]
Applications: Industrial walkways, Road crossings and more
Shipping: FOB, Legal, Alberta, Canada
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
- Permanent and portable and offer the durability required to withstand constant pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- Reflective yellow tape on edges to promote visibility and safety (with or without yellow stripes).
- Flexible and will not crack or separate from frost heaves like concrete.
Modular slabs can be lifted and re-set as required.
- Provides instant access once installed.
- All season, all weather durability including snow plowing and de-icing.
- Safe, anti-slip surface can reduce liability claims.
- Allows for instant access to underground utilities without losing investment.
- Unique over/underlap design to help prevent weed growth while also reinforcing proper installation.
- Surfaces are comfortable to walk on and will be sure to put a “bounce” into everyone’s step.
- Allows personnel to work and access industrial machinery and equipment as well as building structures or living quarters.
- They have a long life-capacity, benefits include the textured pattern on the surface allowing easy transit of equipment and people, therefore reducing the risk of accidents.
- Made from recycled rubber tires, the structures resist corrosion and can handle great loads, making them a must for a variety of industrial application.