Eco-Flex® Yukon Ramps can be used for a variety of ramp transition applications. When used in conjunction with the Yukon Mats, they are designed to provide a smooth transition to the top surface which will preserve the life expectancy of the Yukon Mat.
Size: 60″ W x 28.5″ L x 4″ | 1.52 m L x 0.72 m W x 0.10 m
Weight: 205 lbs | 93 kg
Applications: Rig Mat Access Ramps, Wood Swamp Mat Ramps & More.
Shipping: FOB Legal, Alberta, Canada.
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
- Ideal for rig matting access.
- Embedded lifting lugs for easy placement by equipment.
- Anti slip and designed to handle any loading ramp excessive weight.
- Cost effective and easy to fit, easily installed in just a few seconds.
- Rubber provide a durable, safe means of navigating uneven surfaces.
- Modular design makes our Ramps a practical and affordable heavy equipment accessibility solution.
- Made from recycled rubber tires which will provide years & years of service!
- Ramps will help you save time and money. Instead of temporarily laying down asphalt or gravel to access driveways or get over curbs during construction/municipal projects,
- Easily placed, relocated and removed as needed.
- No more wasted ramp material cost, messy cleanup or lost time.
- Other applications includes access ramps for driveways and entrances during road construction, ideal for construction/paving contractors, municipalities or on-site business use.