Eco-Flex® Safety Walkways provide a permanent or temporary access solution. They are designed with a unique overlapping linking system and the surface is textured to provide excellent traction for all types of traffic. The Safety Walkway also features a rigid spine and lifting lugs for easy and accurate placement. These walkways are cost-effective and ideal for construction, municipalities or on-site business use.
Size: 120″ L x 30” W x 2″ | 3.05 m L x 0.76 m W x 0.05 m
Weight: 270 lbs [+/- 50 lbs] | 122 kg [+/- 23 kg]
Applications: Construction walkways & sidewalks, industrial walkways & sidewalks, camp walkways & more.
Shipping: FOB, Legal, Alberta, Canada
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
- Reflective yellow tape on edges to promote visibility and safety.
- Lifting Lugs embedded within mat for easy and accurate placement with equipment.
- Reinforced with a patented rigid spine for added rigidity.
- Anti slip and designed to handle any excessive weight.
- Cost-effective and easy to fit.
- Easily installed in just a few seconds.
- Provide a durable, safe means of navigating uneven surfaces.
- Made from recycled rubber tires which will provide years and years of service.
- Ideal for construction/paving contractors, municipalities or on-site business use.