Eco-Flex® Patio Blocks are a cost effective way to build a patio or garden walkway. This product features a 4-way overlap that helps to mitigate movement and weed growth between the blocks. It is made of 100% recycled tires and can be installed right over your old concrete, asphalt, and wood or even create new surfaces creating an attractive and distinctive looking surface.
(All discontinued products are final sale only. No warranty and no returns. First come, first serve – no holds. They could be different variations in thickness, sizes, colors, new or used etc. Quantity depends on current stock.)
Size: 24″ L x 24″ W x 1″ (4 sq. ft.)
Weight: 24 lbs
Applications: Decks, Fire Pits, Hot Tub Pads, Patios, Sidewalks, Terraces, Walk Out Basements
Shipping: FOB Legal, Alberta, Canada
ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
- Made from 100% recycled rubber tires.
- Accommodates wheel chairs, walkers and all pedestrian traffic.
- Installation process is quick and easy, providing an instant, anti-slip surface when completed.
- Offer the durability required to withstand bicycles and sidewalk plows allowing access into any location regardless of climate.
- Easy handling.
- Simple and Quick Installation.
- Modular slabs can be lifted and re-set as required.
- Provides instant access, no need to wait for surface to dry or cure.
- Flexible – will not crack or separate from frost heaves like concrete.
- Attractive decorative pattern.
- Attractive color options, without the steep price of stamped concrete.
- Environmentally friendly.
- The bottom has vertical and horizontal drainage channels.
- Long lasting, durable product.
- All season, all weather durability including snow plowing and de-icing.
- Safe, anti-slip surface can reduce liability claims.
- Surfaces are comfortable to walk on and will be sure to put a “bounce” into everyone’s step.